Popular Posts

Popular Posts

About

Blogger templates

Dragon Sightings!

I went to the National Museum of Beirut the other day.  Yes, I'm in Lebanon.  More on the museum later.
 I could resist doing a dragon post!  There were dragon sightings at the National Museum!

I found them throughout the various art on display.  Dragons!  Imagine for a moment, all the stories and legends about dragons and their slaying.  Something  in me wonders where the dragon stories came from, and how they ended up indelibly etched into stone and shaped in metal for all eternity. 



Could they have been real?  Every myth has a shred of truth.

I love dragons, the thought of a giant, flying creature is pretty awesome.  Apparently, artistic members of the ancient world agree with me.  Dragons deserve to live on in immortal memory.

Have you seen a dragon recently?  I'm sure if you look you'll find one somewhere in your world.  Glimpse a dragon for me!
< >

1 comment:

  1. I love love love dragons! Somehow I am pretty sure they are more real than dinosaur! And and and...I saw one today in my reading! Psalm 104:26 There the ships shall go. This sea dragon which thou hast formed to play therein.

    ReplyDelete