Popular Posts

Popular Posts

About

Blogger templates

Learn from you


Rawan.

I learned so much from her; about Islam, about faith, about being a woman, about prayer, about Jordan, about life.

We shared many things, openly, honestly, plainly.  I was not scared to ask my questions, and she unafraid to ask hers.  We cleared the air, our eyes were open and suddenly we both could see.

We are not different, her and me.  We are the same, like sisters, from other mothers, places and times.  But the same, her heart beats and so does mine.

Her love for God, language about Him, understanding of faith, ability to simply explain, friendly spirit, and loving heart was inspiring, beautiful, and unashamed.  Rawan is, and will continue to be, a great leader. 

I learned so much from her.  I hope you can learn to see more too. 

< >

No comments:

Post a Comment