Popular Posts

Popular Posts

About

Blogger templates

Jude has a vision.

Jude, keep growing
Jude has a vision.  Currently, he sells used clothes at local markets.  He has a plan to start a boutique in his small town of Masaka, for the higher end, not very used clothes which he encounters.  This will be something which provides him a more sustainable income.
"I've realized I am only selling clothes four days a week.  This means, I have 3 days when I am not doing anything.  This is not good, I know what I want to do, and I am going to start really working hard to see that I use those other days to create something more consistent and sustainable.  Self sustainability is the key.  I want to start a boutique, so I am beginning to start working on that."  Jude shares with me. 

"You know the thing that keeps me going?  This business isn't easy, it's not always simple to get what you need.  But I know I have that determination inside of me that I am not going to give up, and that is what makes me keep going on.  I know I can do it."  He says passionately as he flashes is most winning and dashing smile.  When he talks about how he is going to develop his life, his eyes light up with joy, and you can see that this man has a future.  I know he will work hard to make it some remarkable. 
< >

No comments:

Post a Comment