Popular Posts

Popular Posts

About

Blogger templates

But then I see beauty...


When I see color,
    sharp lines,
         strange contours,
               I understand that the world is beyond me,
                        beyond what I can comprehend.


Sometimes I try to pretend,
     like all the little worries,
            complaints and fears
                    annoyances, pains and tears
                          are the center of the universe, around which all revolves, me.



But then I see beauty.
    I see color, shapes and combinations
         Never before conceived,
              and in that moment I must choose,
                  Between a world of fear and frustatation
                            Or a world always new

Too often I decide not
        to join in the beauty,
             instead to hide
                  dirt and pain behind weary eyes

But sometimes
    I can rise, and see
         the grace surrounding me
               Small but beautiful, a world always creating,
                    always rejuvenating
                          ever inviting me,
                                   to hope in something more beautiful, to see what I can find

                                                                         Tomorrow. 


< >

1 comment:

  1. These are my faves - love the colors and the subjects. Amazing work Noelita Maxima!!!

    ReplyDelete