Popular Posts
-
Lauren Laughs... often Loves.... much Listens.... well Learns... humbly Leads... with...
-
"Chris, who are your friends?" "Oh, this is James (to his right) and Monica (in front)" "Can I take your pict...
Popular Posts
-
I went to the National Museum of Beirut the other day. Yes, I'm in Lebanon. More on the museum later. I could resist doing a drag...
-
Lauren Laughs... often Loves.... much Listens.... well Learns... humbly Leads... with...
-
Birds of a feather flock together! Birds, well animals in general, share the world with us. Yet, how oft...
-
Colors converge Beautiful fabric Miles of opportunity Art is everywhere Find the colors in the corners
-
Rawan. I learned so much from her; about Islam, about faith, about being a woman, about prayer, about Jordan, about life. We shared m...
-
Why do you give such fantastic customer service? I guess I want to give other people what I would like to receive. If you could say...
-
Arabic. English. French. Spanish. German. Chinese. And he's only 19. Amr and I became good friends in Jordan. In fact, I ...
-
I found this flower in Wissam's garden. A beautiful explosion of color, creative, breath taking. And I am told that this flower is...
-
When are you the happiest? When I am with my wife! How long have you been married? 7 years, it would have been longer if it hadn...
About
Blogger templates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Generous Hearts Generous Women Smart and Joyful Full lives livin' Food and Fun Laughter and Adventure Strangers now S...
-
When I see color, sharp lines, strange contours, I understand that the world is beyond me, ...
-
Do you write? I do; sometimes to pass the time, sometime to express emotions, sometimes to share a thought or a story. I write, and...
-
She was dancing in a traditional wedding ceremony Yet I have a feeling She was thinking about somewhere or someone else.
-
Lauren Laughs... often Loves.... much Listens.... well Learns... humbly Leads... with...
-
Why do we so often fear silence and stillness? Our lives are filled with constant noise. What are we afra...
-
I hope this one makes you smile! Mushanana, the traditional dress worn by western/some north western tribes in Uganda for cerem...
-
As seen in an administrative office in Jinja, Uganda. The trophy was for a golf tournament, somewhere not in Uganda.
-
They were selling women's beautiful products. Feeling cooler than school, they skated around the parking lot, handing out leaflets. T...
Followers
About Me
- Noelle Gornik
- Noelle is an adventurer, explorer, development practitioner, and crazy curious. She loves people and all things beautiful. This is her journey, and yours, to learn, to hope, and open our eyes and see more.






No comments:
Post a Comment