Home
The Journey
Inspired
Glimpse
Popular Posts
The L's of Lauren
Lauren Laughs... often Loves.... much Listens.... well Learns... humbly Leads... with...
Chris and his friends
"Chris, who are your friends?" "Oh, this is James (to his right) and Monica (in front)" "Can I take your pict...
Rainbow
Wow! Amazing hair! Yah! We call it "The Rainbow"!
Popular Posts
Dragon Sightings!
I went to the National Museum of Beirut the other day. Yes, I'm in Lebanon. More on the museum later. I could resist doing a drag...
The L's of Lauren
Lauren Laughs... often Loves.... much Listens.... well Learns... humbly Leads... with...
Birds of a Feather
Birds of a feather flock together! Birds, well animals in general, share the world with us. Yet, how oft...
Learn from you
Rawan. I learned so much from her; about Islam, about faith, about being a woman, about prayer, about Jordan, about life. We shared m...
Colors converge
Colors converge Beautiful fabric Miles of opportunity Art is everywhere Find the colors in the corners
Rachel.
Why do you give such fantastic customer service? I guess I want to give other people what I would like to receive. If you could say...
Hermano pequeño
Arabic. English. French. Spanish. German. Chinese. And he's only 19. Amr and I became good friends in Jordan. In fact, I ...
Wrong like Weeds
I found this flower in Wissam's garden. A beautiful explosion of color, creative, breath taking. And I am told that this flower is...
Benjamin's Wife
When are you the happiest? When I am with my wife! How long have you been married? 7 years, it would have been longer if it hadn...
Home
The Journey
Inspired
Categories
5 pm.
Coffee
Dragons
Lebanon
Museum
Truth
About
Blogger templates
Beautiful Future
Barbara, Rwanda: Last year of studies at Cornerstone Leadership Academy.
Spend one hour with her, and you'll have great hope for the future of Africa.
<
No comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Generous Women
Generous Hearts Generous Women Smart and Joyful Full lives livin' Food and Fun Laughter and Adventure Strangers now S...
Rainbow
Wow! Amazing hair! Yah! We call it "The Rainbow"!
But then I see beauty...
When I see color, sharp lines, strange contours, I understand that the world is beyond me, ...
I write.
Do you write? I do; sometimes to pass the time, sometime to express emotions, sometimes to share a thought or a story. I write, and...
Somewhere else
She was dancing in a traditional wedding ceremony Yet I have a feeling She was thinking about somewhere or someone else.
The L's of Lauren
Lauren Laughs... often Loves.... much Listens.... well Learns... humbly Leads... with...
Run Away
Why do we so often fear silence and stillness? Our lives are filled with constant noise. What are we afra...
When culture and fashion meet
I hope this one makes you smile! Mushanana, the traditional dress worn by western/some north western tribes in Uganda for cerem...
The things you'll see
As seen in an administrative office in Jinja, Uganda. The trophy was for a golf tournament, somewhere not in Uganda.
Young men. Pink Shirts. Roller Blades.
They were selling women's beautiful products. Feeling cooler than school, they skated around the parking lot, handing out leaflets. T...
Labels
5 pm.
(1)
Coffee
(1)
Dragons
(1)
Lebanon
(1)
Museum
(1)
Truth
(1)
Followers
About Me
Noelle Gornik
Noelle is an adventurer, explorer, development practitioner, and crazy curious. She loves people and all things beautiful. This is her journey, and yours, to learn, to hope, and open our eyes and see more.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(45)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(15)
▼
April
(11)
Mothers
Jeep
Jude's Shoes
Cups and Color
But then I see beauty...
The Nun and the Magistrate
MaryMercy
I write.
Lazarus
Chris and his friends
Beautiful Future
No comments:
Post a Comment